- Building a Super Fan program that rocks
- Developing a Strategic Super Fan Program
- Operating Your Super Fan Program
- How to motivate your community superstars
- Finding and empowering your Super Fans
- Building a Successful Community Superfan Program [WEBINAR VIDEO w/ SLIDES]
- Deconstruction of a Product Insights Program #fail [VIDEO]
- Webbdagarna Confessions of a Super Fan speech [VIDEO]
- Confessions of a B2B Super Fan Webinar Recording [VIDEO]
- How to work with influential talkers [VIDEO]
Community5 CEO, Jake McKee writes and speaks quite a bit about Super Fans. Check out a selection of his content.
Jake is one of the founders of the modern customer community movement. He has built and run multiple super fan programs. He led Apple’s Global Support Communities and pioneered efforts at LEGO to engage its adult users in a community. He’s helped firms like Southwest Airlines, Canon, and H&R Block build customer communities. Jake currently runs Community5, a consulting practice focused on helping organizations drive more success with their online communities, fan engagement programs, and product development processes. He also manages the Dinner5 project, a monthly dinner series that brings senior community leaders together for connection and conversation.